New to CrossFit? Not sure if this is right for you? Terrified of all those people you see dropping barbells and high-fiving each other? Free CrossFit intro class is held every Wednesday from 7:30pm-8:30pm. Absolutely no experience necessary. All exercises and movements can be modified to fit your current fitness level and any existing injuries.
You are not required to take this free intro class before purchasing a CrossFit membership. If you know you want to join our CrossFit community, then skip to the next step!
Pre-registration 24 hours before intro class is required. Class is capped for safety and quality.
How to register for the Free Intro Class!
1. Click Here Sign up for your Free Class
2. Click here to bring up our MotionSoft Class Scheduler.
3. Choose “Foggy Bottom” from the location drop-down menu.
4. Choose the Wednesday you would like to attend from the dates menu.
5. Click on the “CrossFit Free Beginner” selection and sign up for the class on Wednesday at 7pm.
Any questions or problems? Email Aaron!
Ready to start CrossFit? Great!
We offer a very competitive monthly membership rate for unlimited CrossFit classes. Enrollment also grants you access to the rest of the fully-stocked Fairmont gym (open 6am to 10pm weekdays, 8am to 8pm weekends), as well as our other three Balance Gym facilities and CrossFit classes at CrossFit Glover Park. The current rates:
- Annual Membership (includes Foundations) – $159/month +tax – JOIN HERE
- 6-Month Membership (includes Foundations) – $179/month+tax – JOIN HERE
- 4-Month Membership (includes Foundations) – $189/month+tax- JOIN HERE
- Month-to-Month (includes Foundations) $209/month+tax – JOIN HERE
- $250 – one month membership, non-recurring
Once you purchase CrossFit membership or the CrossFit Right Start program, you must complete our CrossFit Foundations class before entering normal CrossFit classes.
This is a single 3 hour class held on most Saturdays from 1pm to 4pm. Here we teach you the basic movements that are prevalent in CrossFit. No experience necessary. All exercises can be modified to fit your fitness level and existing injuries.
Please email Karolin, The CrossFit Director, to check for current availability and enroll in Foundations.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please email Karolin!
Other Balance Locations Available with Membership:
Balance Gym Thomas Circle
1111 14th St NW Washington, DC 20008
CrossFit Glover Park and Balance Gym Glover Park
2121 Wisconsin St NW, Washington, D.C. 20007
Balance Gym Capitol Hill
214 D St SE, Washington DC 20003
- $25 – Single Drop-In class (see Visiting? for full details)
- $220 – 10 pack of classes
Do you have a unique situation? Travel a lot? We have options for that too! Contact Aaron at Aaron.email@example.com for any additional questions. Or call 202-457-5070.
Looking for additional help with your training? You can work one-on-one with a CrossFit coach. We have an experienced, knowledgeable staff that can give you personal attention in Olympic lifting, gymnastics, and more. Training packages available in 1, 5, 10, or 20 sessions. Contact Aaron at Aaron.firstname.lastname@example.org for current pricing, and to be paired up with a CrossFit coach who would best help you with your goals.